Your Care provides a range of services to suit clients from all walks of life to enable them to live the life they want.
Domestic duties & home maintenance
- Keeping your home clean and tidy.
- Light domestic duties such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathroom.
- Organising your home and keeping it clutter free.
- Organising repairs and staying with you whilst the work is undertaken.
- Small and simple gardening tasks such as mowing the lawn and planting containers.
- Changing light bulbs and putting the bins out.
Food preparation & shopping
- Planning your menu right through to shopping for the ingredients.
- Cooking or making snacks either with you or for you.
- Washing up and putting everything away.
- Checking expiry dates of food and ensuring correct storage.
- Buying gifts for family and friends.
Personal care & hygiene
- Assisting with washing, bathing or showering.
- Assisting with dressing and grooming.
- Haircare and oral hygiene.
- Toileting, continence care and personal hygiene.
- Supporting to eat and drink.
- Providing overnight care.
Paperwork & administration
- Writing letters, sending cards, bills and dealing with your post.
- Supporting you to use your computer.
- Assisting you to read post and action.
- Managing and paying bills.
- Assisting you to manage your diary and make appointments.
General home help & companionship
- Dealing with laundry and ironing.
- Participating in activities with you or just having a chat.
- Helping you make appointments to meet with family or friends.
- Light housekeeping and cleaning.
- Helping you with your hobbies or reading.
- Medication prompting
Transportation & errands
- Collecting prescriptions to posting letters.
- Accompanying you to social gatherings or helping you plan them.
- Accompanying you out for lunch or a cup of coffee.
- Socialising, days out and going to the cinema.
- Accompanying you to appointments at the Doctors, Dentist, Hospital etc.
Get in touch by email or request a call back